WBA VS SHF Dream11 Prediction
Team West Brom kickstarted their Sky Bet Championship 2021 by ending the match in a 2-2 draw against Bournemouth, who are known to be their promotion rivals. In their next fixture against Luton, they attained victory with a 3-2.
In both the above-mentioned games, West Brom proved that they could be the promotion contenders this season.
On the other hand, team Sheffield United, who are also referred to as the Blades have not managed to score a single goal in the league this term. They have picked merely one point from their opening two matches, which they played against Birmingham and Swanseawas.
Both the teams that will be performing in the upcoming fixture have a lot in common. They were relegated from the Premier League last season as well as have new managers appointed to manage their respective teams. Despite the same, they seem to be on completely different paths currently.
West Brom’s new coach is Ismael, while that of Sheffield United is Slavisa Jokanovi. They are still coping with the loss of Chris Wilder, who quit the club more than five months ago. He designed a definitive playing style along with players who fitted his system perfectly. Thus, the Blades’ new coach, Jokanovic, will definitely face tons of hardships in order to remold the Sheffield United team. Currently, he is struggling to look for his best starting eleven. Therefore, he is adopting an overly aggressive 4-2-3-1 formation, unlike what he implemented on the opening weekend of the season, that is, 4-4-2.
WBA VS SHF: Match Details
- Match Name: Championship 2021
- Date: 19th August 2021
- Timing: 12:30 AM
- Venue: The Hawthorns
WBA VS SHF: Recent Form
WBA VS SHF Dream11 Prediction: Squads
- Goalkeeper: Sam Johnstone, Ali Al Habsi, David Button, Andy Lonergan
- Defender: Darnell Furlong, Kyle Bartley, Semi Ajayi, Conor Townsend, Matthew Clarke, Branislav Ivanovic, Cedric Kipre, Dara O’Shea, Ethan Ingram, Nathan Ferguson, George Harmon, Caleb Taylor
- Midfielder: Jake Livermore, Matt Phillips, Matheus Pereira, Gareth Barry, Romaine Sawyers, Adam Reach, Robert Snodgrass, Alex Mowatt, Grady Diangana, Okay Yokuslu, Rico Richards, Toby King
- Attacking Midfielder: Kamil Grosicki
- Striker: Hal Robson-Kanu, Kenneth Zohore, Rayhaan Tulloch, Karlan Ahearne-Grant, Taylor Gardner-Hickman, Callum Robinson, Cheikh Diaby
- Goalkeeper: Wesley Foderingham, Jake Eastwood, Aaron Ramsdale, Michael Verrips
- Defender: George Baldock, Chris Basham, Jayden Bogle, Ben Davies, John Egan, Kyron Gordon, Max Lowe, Kacper Łopata, Rhys Norrington-Davies, Jack O’Connell,
- Midfielder: Sander Berge, Zak Brunt, John Fleck, Luke Freeman, Iliman Ndiaye, Oliver Norwood, Ben Osborn, Regan Slater
- Striker: Rhian Brewster, Oliver Burke, Daniel Jebbison, Oliver McBurnie, David McGoldrick, Lys Mousset, Billy Sharp, Tyler Smith
WBA VS SHF Dream11 Prediction: Probable Lineup
Johnstone; O’Shea, Bartley, Clarke; Furlong, Mowatt, Livermore, Townsend; Diangana, Grant, Robinson
Ramsdale; Baldock, Egan, Basham, Robinson; Norwood, Fleck, Berge; Brewster, McGoldrick, Burke
WBA VS SHF Dream11 Prediction: Probable Winner
Based on their respective performances by far in the tournament and otherwise, West Brom possesses higher chances of attaining victory.
Disclaimer: All the above-mentioned information is based on the NextMatchPrediction expert’s analysis and understanding from various News and Sources. You can make your own dream11 team on the basis of our Championship 2021 Team News and Analysis.