NBA Finals 2020-21: PHX vs MIL Dream11 Prediction 5th Game 18th July 2021
The Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns will face each other for their 5th game of the NBA Finals series on 18th July. NBA Finals has a total of 7 games played between the 2 teams out of which the team winning 4 games first is crowned as NBA Champs. Currently, after 4 games played between the 2 teams, the points are levelled at 2-2 wins each for both the teams of 7 and hence, the next match is going to be an interesting encounter.
Milwaukee Bucks have made an excellent comeback in the game from a Suns lead of 2-0 to level the score to 2-2. Chris Paul has been the key game-maker from the Suns’ side while Giannis Antetokounmpo has been the star performer for the Bucks throughout the tournament.
NBA Finals 2020-21 – PHX vs MIL Details:
- Date – Sunday, 18th July 2021
- Time – 6:30 AM (IST)
- Venue – Talking Sticks Resort Arena, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Live Stream – Can be broadcasted on Sony SIX channel or Live-streamed on the Sony LIV app.
PHX vs MIL Head-to-Head stats:
- Matches Played – 152
- Phoenix Suns win – 77
- Milwaukee Bucks wins – 75
The Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks have played a total of 152 games in the past including the current finals games. From this record, it can be said that both the teams have nearly equal strengths but the Suns have a subtle lead of 2 over the Bucks.
Phoenix Suns Form – WWWLL
Milwaukee Bucks Form – WLLWW
Both Suns and Bucks have a nearly equal form, winning 3 out of the previous 5 games played. However, the Bucks will be playing the next match with better momentum with 2 straight wins. While Phoenix Suns will want to use their home-ground advantage and get the lead back in the finale series.
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Squads –
Phoenix Suns –
Chris Paul, Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Jae Crowder, Mikal Bridges, Cameron Payne, Dario Saric, Torrey Craig, Jalen Smith, Frank Kaminsky, Jevon Carter, Abdel Nader, E’Twaun Moore, Langston Galloway, Ty-Shon Alexander, Cameron Johnson.
Milwaukee Bucks –
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jrue Holiday, Khris Middleton, P.J. Tucker, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Donte DiVincenzo, Bryn Forbes, Bobby Portis, Axel Toupane, Sam Merill, Elijah Bryant, Mamadi Diakite, Jeff Teague, Pat Connaughton, Jordan Nwora, Justin Jackson.
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Predicted team –
- Phoenix Suns – Chris Paul, Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Jae Crowder, Mikal Bridges
- Milwaukee Bucks – Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jrue Holiday, Khris Middleton, PJ Tucker, Brook Lopez
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Match Preview –
- Milwaukee Bucks have good momentum winning the last 2 matches played at their home ground and will try to keep it going and get a lead in the game.
- Phoenix Suns are back at their home ground where they defeated Bucks in the first 2 games consecutively and will want to recreate the same in the next match.
- Chris Paul is the primary game-maker for the Suns, while Devin Booker was the leading scorer in the previous game and is expected to play a major role in the next game as well.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo remains to be the star performer for the Bucks along with Khris Middleton, who also performed well with 40 points in the last game.
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Dream11 Team –
- Point Guard – Chris Paul (SP), Jrue Holiday
- Shooting Guard – Khris Middleton, Devin Booker
- Small Forward – Pat Connaughton
- Power Forward – Jae Crowder, Giannis Antetokounmpo (PP)
- Centre – Deandre Ayton
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction –
The Phoenix Suns were on fire playing at their home ground in the first 2 games getting an early lead but struggled to play in Milwaukee and let the Bucks make a comeback. The Bucks performed excellently in the last two games and ensured a very close victory in the 4th game with only a 6-point margin.
Now, with the 5th game being played again in the Phoenix Arena, the Suns will have a huge advantage and have a better chance at retaining the lead. Thus, it is expected that the Phoenix Suns will grab the victory and lead the finale 3-2 after the upcoming match.