NL ALL Stars VS AL ALL Stars Dream11 Prediction
The most prominent collection of talent in Major League Baseball, the All-Star Game is held annually at the midway point of the MLB season, which kickstarted on 1 April, and will continue till October 3. The best players from the National League as well as the American League will compete against one another in the event being held at Denver’s Coors Field. The managers for both these teams are the managers that reached the World Series in the previous season. On the lines of the same, Dave Roberts of the Los Angeles Dodgers is the manager for the National League, whereas the manager for the American League is Kevin Cash of the Tampa Bay Rays.
NL ALL Stars VS AL ALL Stars Match Details
- Match Name: MLB All-Stars
- Date: 13 July 2021
- Timings: 5:30 pm ET
- Venue: Coors Field, Denver
- Channel: ESPN
NL ALL Stars VS AL ALL Stars Dream11 Prediction: Head to Head
Games Played: 79
Number of wins for National League: 40
Number of wins for American League: 37
Number of games tied: 2
National League Starters
- Buster Posey,C (Giants) : .333/.411/.583, 10 HRs, 22 RBIs
- Freddie Freeman, 1B (Braves) : .229/.358/.449, 13 HRs, 31 RBIs
- Ozzie Albies, 2B (Braves) : .256/.326/.502, 9 HRs, 37 RBIs
- Kris Bryant, 3B (Cubs): .308/.386/.582, 13 HRs, 38 RBIs
- Fernando Tatis Jr., SS (Padres) : .283/.366/.660, 17 HRs, 39 RBIs
- Ronald Acuna Jr.,OF (Braves): .278/.386/.598, 17 HRs, 35 RBIs
- Mookie Betts, OF (Dodgers): .258/.372/.438, 5 HRs, 20 RBIs
- Nicholas Castellanos, OF (Reds): .359/.415/.627, 12 HRs, 31 RBIs
- Jacob deGrom,P (Mets): 5-2, 0.62 ERA, 58 IP, 25 H, 8 BB, 93 SO
The fact that Ronald Acuna Jr and Fernando Tatis Jr batting first and second in the NL lineup, respectively, will probably;y exhilarate any baseball fan and petrify AL supporters. Buster Posey should definitely be recompensed for the San Francisco Giants’ hot start. He has been an extremely eminent part of the group to attain the first 50 wins. Kris Bryant is the third baseman for the Chicago Cubs, who would bring All-Star Game experience to the NL lineup. He may end up batting seventh or eighth in Colorado.
American League Starters
- Salvador Perez, C (Royals): .279/.308/.513, 14 HRs, 40 RBIs
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,1B (Blue Jays): .333/.436/.662, 18 HRs, 47 RBIs
- Marcus Semien,2B (Blue Jays):.294/.365/.531, 13 HRs, 32 RBIs
- Jose Ramirez,3B (Indian): .262/.348/.525, 13 HRs, 13 RBIs
- Xander Bogaerts,SS (Red Sox): .321/.378/.535, 10 HRs, 36 RBIs
- Mike Trout, OF (Angels): .333/.466/.624, 8 HRs, 18 RBIs
- Aaron Judge, OF (Yankees): .295/.398/.540, 14 HRs, 32 RBIs
- Mark Canha, OF (A’s): .259/.388/.477, 11 HRs, 22 RBIs
- Cedric Mullins, OF (Orioles): .322/.390/.533, 9 HRs, 18 RBIs
- Shohei Ohtani, DH (Angels): .255/.339/.585, 16 HRs, 42 RBIs
- Gerrit Cole, SP (Yankees): 6-3, 2.26 ERA, 75.2 IP, 55 H, 11 BB, 104 SO
The starters could vary from the top vote earners in the American League due to injuries. Mike Trout is on the 10-day injured list and is not expected to play in the All-Star Game if he is voted in.
Although a game like the All-Star game is excessively difficult to handicap, the American League have slightly better odds of gaining victory. The prime advantage that the National League has come into this matchup is their spectacular pitching staff.
The Coors Field, located in Denver, is often referred to as a hitters ballpark and as this game is being played in Colorado, there is a slight advantage for the American League. The team is popular for their AL is known for their far fetched high-powered offenses.
Moreover, The National League just lost one of their best players, Ronald Acuna Jr., to a season-ending injury, paving way for some last-minute unexpected changes to the starting lineup. All in all, considering the immense talent that both these teams possess, the predictions a bit of a tossup. All fans are utterly excited to see if the American League can carry forward their regular-season power and provide them with an incredible high-scoring affair.