DUM vs DHA Dream11 Prediction – BYJU’S Jharkhand T20 League
The BYJU’S Jharkhand T20 League is a local 20-over cricket tournament being held in Jharkhand. This is the second edition of the T20 tournament that is organized every year by the Jharkhand Cricket Board. Bokaro Blasters are the defending champions of this competition who won the tournament last year by defeating Dumka Daredevils in the finals last year.
A total of 6 teams take part in this competition and play a total of 10 league matches, that is 2 matches with each opponent. All matches of the tournament will be taking place at the Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) Stadium in Ranchi. The tournament has started on 17th July 2021 and is currently in its league stages that will finish on 31st July 2021. After the league stages, the top four teams will face each other in the Semi-Finals knockout matches.
The Dumka Daredevils and the Dhanbad Dynamos had their first match on 17th July in which Daredevils defeated Dynamos by 7 wickets. They will face each other in their second match on 25th July.
- Match Name: BYJU’S Jharkhand T20 League
- Date: Sunday, 25 July 2021
- Timings: 9:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
The Jharkhand T20 League will not have a live telecast in India. However, the fans can enjoy the live streaming of the T20 tournament on the Fancode app.
The JSCA stadium tends to give an advantage to spinners. Hence, the teams batting first have an advantage and the winner of the toss should choose to bat first.
There is a possibility of scattered thunderstorms on the matchday with a maximum temperature of 29 degrees Celsius and a minimum temperature of 23 degrees Celsius with 82 percent humidity.
DUM vs DHA Match Preview:
The Dhanbad Dynamos had a rather disappointing start to the tournament and are currently at the bottom of the table having won only 1 out of their 4 matches played. Meanwhile, Dumka Daredevils is the runner-up from the last edition and is a much stronger team. They are currently at the 3rd spot in the points table with 2 wins and a positive net run rate. The win for Daredevils in the last match between the two teams was also seen to be fairly easy winning with 7 wickets and 27 balls to spare.
DUM vs DHA Squads:
- Dumka Daredevils – Amit Gupra, Arnav Sinha, Ronit Singh, Saurabh Shekhar, Shivam Rai, Ajay Sonu T, Junaid Ashraf, Mohit Kumar, Bhanu Anand, Nishikant Kumar, Sonu Singh, Vivekanand Tiwary, Aayush Kumar, Akshat Jain.
- Dhanbad Dynamos – Jai Prakash Yadav, Kaushal Singh, Vikash Kumar, Abhishek Yadav, Anirban Chatterjee, Sahil Raj, Shakti Singh, Nazim Siddiqui, Vijay Jena, Aryan Hooda, Kumar Ankit, Satya Setu, Yuvraj Kumar, Abhishek Choudhary
DUM vs DHA Probable Playing XI:
- Dumka Daredevils – Arnav Sinha, Bhanu Anand, Mohit Kumar, Saurabh Shekhar Ronit Singh, Sonu Singh, Nishikant Kumar, Vivekanand Tiwary, Ajay Sonu T, Junaid Ashraf, Anurag Sanjay
- Dhanbad Dynamos – Nazim Siddiqui, Aryan Hooda, Satya Setu, Sahil Raj, Anirban Chatterjee, Kaushal Singh, Yuvraj Kumar, Vikash Kumar, Md Asif Mansoori, Abhishek Yadav, Jai Prakash Yadav
DUM vs DHA Dream11 Captain Picks
Captain: Mohit Kumar
Vice Captains: Bhanu Anand
DUM vs DHA Dream Team:
- WK – Bhanu Anand
- Batsmen – Arnav Sinha, Anirban Chatterjee, Satya Setu, Saurabh Shekhar
- All Rounders – Mohit Kumar, Sahil Raj, Kaushal Singh
- Bowlers – Vivekanand Tiwary, Md Asif Mansoori, Vikash Kumar
DUM vs DHA Dream11 Probable Winner:
Dumka Daredevils have clearly been the better team out of the two this season. They are in better form as well as they are the runner-ups from last year. Hence, in the upcoming match as well, the Dumka Daredevils are expected to dominate and grab an easy victory against the Dhanbad Dynamos.