Australia Vs Argentina Dream11 Prediction & Results
Quarter-Finals are here, Australia will Argentina in Olympics 2021. The match will be played on 3 August 2021, Tuesday. In the preliminary round, Australia won their first game at the score of 84-67 against Nigeria on 25 July, then again Australia beat Italy on 28 July at the score of 86-83, the match was close but Australia earned the victory. on 28 July. Australia continuously gained its third victory against Germany at a score of 89-71. They did not even lose the match and placed their position in the Quarter-Finals. On the other hand, Argentina lost their first game against Slovenia at the score of 100-118, again they lost the match against Spain at the score of 81-71, but then they came back in the form and beat Japan at the score of 97-77 on 1 August. Australia was in Group B at the first position and Argentina was at third position and was stated at Group C. Let’s take a look at the points table then we see the stats :
- TEAM – Australia vs Argentina
- Date – 3 August 2021
- Time – 5:30 PM
- VENUE – Saitama Super Stadium
- Matthew Dellavedova
- Aron Baynes
- Joe Ingles
- Josh Green
- Chris Goulding
- Nathan Sobey
- Nick Kay
- Patty Mills
- Dante Exum
- Matisse Thybulle
- Duop Reath
- Jock Landale
- Leandro Bolero
- Gabriel Deck
- Patricio Garino
- Luis Scola
- Nicolas Brussino
- Tayavek Gallizzi
- Marcos Delia
- Luca Vildoza
- Facundo Campazzo
- Francisco Caffaro
- Nico Laprovittola
- Juan Pablo Vaulet
AUSTRALIA LAST FIVE MATCHES
- Australia won the match against the USA at a score of 91-83 on 13/07/21
- Australia won the match against Nigeria at a score of 108-69 on 14/07/21
- Australia won the match against Nigeria at the score of 84-67 on 25/07/21
- Australia won the match against Italy at the score of 86-83 on 28/07/21
- Australia won the match against Germany at a score of 89-76 on 31/07/21.
ARGENTINA LAST FIVE MATCHES
- Argentina lost the match against Nigeria at the score of 71-94 on 13/04/21
- Argentina lost the match against the USA at the score of 80-108 on 14/07/21
- Argentina lost the match against Slovenia at a score of 100-108 on 26/07/21
- Argentina lost the match against Spain at the score of 81 71 on 29/07/21
- Argentina won the match against Japan at a score of 97-77 on 01/08/21.
HEAD TO HEAD MATCHES
- There is only one match Argentina and Australia have played on 12 August 2008. Argentina won the game at a score of 85-68 at the Olympics 2008.
Argentina has 85.0 points per game and Australia had 68.0 per points game. Argentina has scored 85 points and on the other hand, 68 points scored by Australia.
The prediction is Australia will win the match because the stats show Australia has more capacity in winning the game. Also, The last few matches show Australia is in great form. So my prediction is Australia might be beating Argentina on 3 August 2021 at Saitama Stadium, Tokyo.
The weather reports show there will be some clouds but will clear later. The wind speed will be at Moderate, 26KM/h South. The humidity shows it will exceed 76 percent. The UV index will be very high at 8. The temperature will be at 34 degrees celsius which will feel like 26 degrees celsius. The weather shows that the sky will be clear but some dark clouds will be there but no harm to the game. A beautiful game is expected
The live broadcast of India’s Olympics matches will take place on Sony Sports Network. Sony TEN 1 HD/SD, Sony TEN 2 HD/SD, and Sony SIX HD/SD with English commentary. Sony TEN 3 HD/SD to live telecast Tokyo Olympics 2021 with Hindi Commentary. LOCAL radio will also telecast the Hindi commentary. You can also watch the live updates of FanCode or websites which include the Olympic Games.
Australia Defeated Argentina And Will now face United States for the next match.